Fallout 3

Fallout 3




Me and my Crew

I love Bethesda games, but they tend to be buggy if you use a lot of mods and I love mods!  So, I found ways to get it to work...  I found this advice around the web but it suggested getting the fatman and blowing yourself up.  I usually am overloaded since I carry lots of change of clothes, an outfit for each occasion ~just because it is the apocalypse does not mean we should not dress nice!   too much trouble to get back to Megaton to get my missile gun thingy..  so do this instead and works just as well:




have passport will travel

CRASHES WHEN SAVING:  I had this one just happen in my fallout 3 game, new one to me and turned out to be easy to fix where it crashed when I tried to save my game...  

I had some conflicting mods that did not seem to matter much until I reached certain spots then it would just crash and burn!   Hit the "f" key so you can see yourself, then the ~ (tilda I think it is called) to bring up the console, click on your character and you should see your name top center, make sure it is you and not someone close to you.  type "kill" and watch yourself die.   Almost immediately you are restarted and can now save normally.  



hehe, beautiful but deadly


"Merge" wont work quite right:  I am not sure how it happens, but sometimes if you switch things around and redo your merged list with fo3edit, you get an error.  I read to close out and save the merged list you did.  Open your fomm, click the merged esp then close it and launch the fo3edit again.  it should be at the end of the list, right click and "add masters", select all your mods and this time it should add them all without a problem.   If you dont see some mods you installed, this could be why!  So, always do it and fix the problems that occur until it likes your mod list order, should not take long to fix it up.  


coffee!  Searean's power potion

TOO SEXY OUTFITS:  If you like the sexy look of the outfits but suddenly find some are "too sexy", it is most likely the Lings mod. It is the Red jumpsuit (forget what it is called) but set it to zero or delete, I forget which I did, but it is easy to figure out when you are looking at it.  Then it goes back to the sexy but more modest version instead of the boring vanilla clothes.   

looking is free...

I do have Fallout 4, but suffer from "re-start-itis" so haven't actually finished 3 yet.  I do suggest you try them if you are looking for a good game to play.  You do need some patience to get past the bugs, but once you do it is a fun game!  There is a huge community so any problem you have, someone else probably already had it and the solution is posted so not too frustrating!

hugs, ~Sea 

Comments

Popular Posts