CWP 3 ~ thinking of next rewrite...

CWP 3 ~ thinking of next rewrite...

It is kind of interesting, the images i want to show in the rewrite...  This scene would be a lot longer if I were actually writing the story now, but had to get the image down somewhere since I am working on S'happens right now.  Don't want to give it away before you can read the story later... 

In my living room, my desk in the corner facing out toward the front door, and the coat closet.  That doll is in there, I can feel it...  It can feel me!

 I can not decide whether to tell it from mine or the doll's point of view though...  From mine it would be me gradually becoming terrified of it, as if it had real power to move...  

from it's point of view realizing it has someone it can take over ~if only it could find a way to be able to move...

That is as far as I have gotten, picturing a scene where I am here and I go sort of insane as I "feel" the doll trying to get out of the coat closet  :p

S'happens is going well still, phew!!    Trying to keep it within "what I can do now" bounds instead of writing it as if i did not have to worry about money  :p  But scary can be created out of nothing!!  So, it is more trying to keep it new and original!!

But as it happens so often with me, when working intently on one idea a good scene will pop into my mind for a different one.  So, I decided to come talk of it since it is a part of this creative writing process (CWP). 

 Wanted to say not to be afraid to go from 1 project to another if you get inspired!  If you are on a deadline with the main one then just put down bare bones so you can come back to it later when you have more time.  But I think we can loose a cool scene if we wait to put it down until later.  Why risk it??!!  

Short one tonight but just wanted to get that down before going back to my script.  Remember to go for your dreams!  Even if you have to bring it down and start from way lower then you pictured it, it is learning experience that will make the 'real" one that much better!!   So, instead of a $22 million trilogy of terror I am doing a super low budget horror film instead.  But this will take me to my goal.  I would prefer to have every toy I wanted from the start but this having to work hard for it will make me value it when I do my 'real" trilogy!  

 I am not afraid of hard work, a good lesson taught from youth.  So if you have to force yourself to do it, then do it.  Force that first step, second, third and you find you take some on your own without having to force it.  then you need to force yourself to take another step, a cycle that you can turn healthy instead of vicious!    

Anyway, I am going back to S'happens now...

hugs,

~Sea  

Comments

Popular Posts