CWP ~7 Thoughts on Rewrite 2

CWP ~7  Thoughts on Rewrite 2


The main thing I did was fix the timeline a bit.  It felt too linear to me  so wanted to see if I liked it this way or not.  

Step 1)

choose a version, Rewrite 1 or 2.

Step 2)

I will need to do a couple of things once I decide on which version to use.

  • flow ~ does it flow?
  •  
  • if yes then move on to next part but if not then need to see where I think it gets muddy and fix it so it flows together nicely again. 

  • Add creep ~ for the horror part of it, I need to add some details.  I am trying to keep it "bland" but that does not mean boring!  

  • If I like everything THEN send it to the editor to fix my sentence structure and punctuation :p    It needs to stand alone as a very good story and to most people that means punctuation and spelling!  


Step 3)

The story itself is only 1 part of the prank.  The next bits are the Youtube "Behind the Scenes" videos.  I will post the scripts here too I guess so it ties together nicely and people who got used to reading them can enjoy it.  

I see it as 4 videos, hopefully they work out good!

first is intro sort of one where I have the doll on my desk and everyone finally gets to see what it actually looks like...  hehe...  Second one is showing me creating a 'prank' by faking his eyes moving a tin bit and then it does and freaks us out!  Third one shows me becoming scared of it and every little noise and where I wake up with it hovering over me as dark energy!!  forth one is it is wrapped up and...

That is the main idea, it can change totally when I begin though.  I dont force myself to stick to one idea (which is why I want to do my own stuff and have that freedom!)  so it may change as I get the equipment and play with it...

I think it will be a lot of fun!  I had the idea for the first prank one where I am trying to create his eyes moving a tiny bit.  I cut out little pieces of paper that match his eye shape and bought some white and colored nail polishes that match his eyes (or I paint them these colors if necessary).  I am painting the bits of paper, a dozen of them lined up at my desk here.  My daughters come home and wonder what I ma up to.  The doll is sitting on the desk and as I explain the prank it moves it eyes a tiny bit  :p

That was my first idea, it may change by the time I get around to actually doing it! 

hugs,

~Sea 
 

Comments

Popular Posts