More About Bigfoot Dream

More about Bigfoot Dream

When I was thinking up the Soulless Doll idea that other night I think I drifted off to sleep because Bigfoot came to me.  Or rather, brought me to him /her/couldn't tell...

I had gotten my Sony A7S ii (hehe, know I was dreaming at that point!!)  and had the irresistible urge to go into the woods and shoot some backgrounds for the publicity pics and all...  It was going so well and such a very gorgeous spot.  I half wept at the beauty of it, Alaska truly is zee Great Land!

I got a strange feeling i was being watched though.  Half creepy but half like guarded and safe.   I was recording now and had walked into view and all of sudden Bigfoot comes racing out of the woods and toward me.  It was strangely running like a werewolf though!!!!   I screamed and fainted a moment.  Bigfoot caught me and held me and fanned me back to consciousness.  I remember being extremely proud that though I had screamed and fainted I had not wet my pants!  I bragged to the camera about that too...

But somehow Bigfoot could talk without speaking and said they wanted to play the werewolf in my film.  I have to admit the first thing that popped into my head was looking at their nose and wondering how much it would hurt to latex on a wolf snout and taking it off later might get me killed!   

But I did not want to say that to Bigfoot.  I said I was an indie director and could handle anything!  I said it would have to understand that my word was law on set!  I was shaking so scared because I was pretty sure something that big and powerful was not used to being told what to do... 

I remember a few times during the dream that I would realize it was just a dream and be sad about it!  I thought it would make my film really stand out to have the part played by a Bigfoot but almost immediately my mind went to wondering about the SAG thingy.  Was it paid as a human actor or as a pet/animal?  i was afraid to say it out loud though.  How weird is it that this is where my mind goes when meeting Bigfoot!!  how much would I have to pay it...  sheesh!!  

 I do remember saying that if we did this then every hunter in the world would be flying here to kill them!  I mentioned our airports and malls filled with dead animals by Westerners and how proud they would be to display a Bigfoot...  I tried to explain it better since it laughed and said it was expert at hiding.  

I think it is weird how some can have such vivid dreams and others not.  My sister does not have vivid ones she can remember so thinks I make these up.   It makes me wonder how many others have them and are they also creative or in the Arts somehow??

Anyway, they say to mention "follow me" and "share" and to "comment" as well so....  

 
from my @Searean2 twitter account




hugs,

~Sea 
 

Comments

Popular Posts