First Photo Session! part 1

First Photo Session! part 1

I had my first photo session, though I think I need a tripod to help out since I am still getting used to doing it with my other hand (I am left handed...)

I will upload some now but will most likely redo them once I get LightRoom installed, I did these using just Photoshop.  I did them as RAW files to have the experience and think I did ok on the coloring and all...

I am applying for a Model Mayhem account and will seek local models once it is approved.  I was denied the first time for using iPhone pics, but this time i used my Sony A7S ii so it should get approved...

Here are some of the pics...


Nice overcast day for even lighting...


posing by tree
testing the effect



Mostly playful pics just for practice really...
why is my twin taller??
BFF's



such a fun time!


Talking to space it out


Used props too!  


I want a tripod to make it easier!



prison pose



Slightly different coloring


hugs,

~Sea

Comments

Popular Posts