Photography is so fun!

Photography is so fun!

I am enjoying my new Sony A7S ii camera!!  I think we will be taking off with it soon!  got the feel for the camera now and will begin doing more art shots!


I like playing with them in Photoshop:





Taking just a normal outdoors shot and making it look like a painting…  

Or capturing the cloudy sky!









I love capturing someone enjoying the moment:






Lol, and even getting caught pondering the next shot:


I was thinking it is such a pretty spot but so much goose poop around that it is hard to get the models to agree to pose like I want.  But got a few good shots.    (I am growing out a haircut, so my hair looks a bit goofy :p  )


Favorite shots of the week that I took:















If you live in Anchorage and want to inquire about doing a photoshoot, comment here or at model mayhem and I will get back to you quickly!  

hugs,

~Sea








Comments

Popular Posts