Photography

Photography /Model Mayhem

I am really enjoying learning the camera!  I am getting better at it and it is so good it is hard to take a bad picture!!

I put out a casting call on Model Mayhem for models looking to build a portfolio of outdoor shots at local parks.  I want to practice and need a good portfolio myself, so it seems smart to find models needing pics too!

Lol, though, I had planned the first one at the park behind the Loussac library and am glad we did a test run!  They put up some sort of blue tarp all around.  I guess people were crowding too close to the birds or something, but it ruins the shots and there is also a massive amount of bird poop everywhere!  

I love trees and nature almost as much as portraits!  Nature is the studio instead of a room somewhere, makes it seem so magical that it is so awesome!






Even something as simple as tree bark…





Nature vs. Nurture, who wins??


Nurture

Nature



Beauty is everywhere, we just need to look for it!





the park



and yikes:
I guess it protects the birds…but ruins my shot!  





All in all, I am so glad I got the camera!  Go for your dreams!  and if you live in the Anchorage area and are a model….






hugs,
~Sea

Comments

Popular Posts