Hello all,

Hello all,

Wow, my first blog post!  Weirdest things happen when in writing mood and neighbor decides to cut down a tree and turn it into mulch..  hehe, but been in the planning stages for awhile so decided to get it started!

My first ever CrowdFund Campaign is closing very soon:



Mayor of Attu


 I learned so much already!  Even though the only donor turned out to be my own daughter(!) I am glad I did it!  I love it, yesterday I became a "filmmaker!"   Not every day you can say that!  It took me years and years to call myself a "Writer"... Used to call myself a "writer, unpublished".  But a few years ago I decided I was a writer!  It is amazing when you can do what you love!  And are lucky enough to have people support you while you attempt it!

When I attempt it again, it will be much better!  I learned when you are new you need to help build confidence, especially if you do not already have a following!  My next post (after i pretty up my page) will be to introduce the concept "Bride of Sorrows"!

Until then, here are some pics to enjoy...

This is a cropped pic of me, taken on the spur of the moment for a Slash birthday video from his fans!  I love Slash!


Here is the cropped edition of the Bride of Sorrows image for the Crowdfund Campaign.  Can you tell I am an 80's chick by the lips??!  Hehe


This will be a new campaign sometime, but for the Novel called Mayor of Attu, I will post the link when it is an active one...


So got to go make the page look pretty now...  Hugs and see you again soon!

Comments

  1. Lol, shall I get the ball rolling? I think it is interesting when you are a writer and used to being on your own to realize your social circle is very tiny!

    I don't know, I don't want fake followers though, I would rather just a few who are actually interested then a bunch of ones where it means nothing.

    "How to make friends" will be a blog post one day soon I am thinking :p

    I guess as people notice and begin to read I will get a few that will become friends some day. I am friendly and almost never rude. So, please, feel free to comment, even it is just a quick hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. A writer huh? What kind of things you write?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on my thoughts...

Popular Posts