Cultural stuff...

Things going so well!

I am very pleased with how things are progressing for the Bride of Sorrows films!  I have met some people who share my vision and are interested in seeing it through!

I so wish we could just snap fingers and funding magically appears, but... takes time, etc...  

I know what I want to do, the things we need to learn, found some to teach us, found all the pieces and now need the cash to bring it all together.

I hope to have a scene done by New Year!  What is bad is one of the stores I wrote in the scene is closing down and will be replaced with a new one sometime...  so not sure how that will work out...  It is the second one we plan to film so hopefully no more places change between then and now  :p

What is so cool is the person I met today was taught as a young boy some of the Attu stories.  He never knew why him until just now I guess...  all coming together as it should!  So many Unangax I have talked to say they also feel the call "home"...

Hope your day is going good!!

hugs,

~Sea

Comments

Popular Posts