True War Criminals

True War Criminals

Will you understand that this is said with no hatred in my heart, just feeling the irony so strongly...


France has a long history of stealing lands and resources from all over the world, to this day they are war criminals (a.k.a Canada) with absolutely no intention of stopping either...  I even read they are trying to call themselves "indigenous" now...   sorry but 400 years of war crimes does not an indigenous person make!  You can not steal "indigenous" even if you steal the lands...

Every single day I live with the fact that America has stolen my home land...  I am from Attu (which they try to say we dont exist anymore as if it is their choice!!!).  I live every single day with the knowledge that while my mother was an American prisoner of war, starving slowly to death and forced to watch her children die of starvation, that America was eyeing her little island with lust and greed.  That they denied them the right to go back to it, claiming they were "too frail" or some such nonsense...

I believe they get a couple billion fishing our waters so what are a few natives compared to all that yummy cash??  No matter they destroy the whole ecosystem doing it...  Nothing trumps making money right?

I just went through my oldest brothers funeral, he served in Vietnam, proudly served his country but was denied burial at the JBER here in town.  At first they said they could not find his record at all...  Then they said it was denied and are trying to say he was dishonorably discharged or something!  No way!

So many of the Vietnam vets are homeless...  but what is that saying?  something like when they came for the "whoever" I did nothing because I was not "whoever" and so on and so on until it goes "and then they came for me and there was no one left to help"...  bad paraphrasing but you get the idea...

When you breed this much ill-will, you have to understand nothing good will come of it! 

So, my heart does go out to those who experience terror and violence, truly!  But I have to ask...  why do you " stand with them" and not my people???   How do you choose?  Do you even think about it?  That every single thing you enjoy in this country is drenched in the blood of the indigenous who live with the pain and violence 24/7?  does not that even register at all for you???

What is funny is this started out to be a DIY blog about how my daughter and I sewed her first skirt together the other night.  We still need to do the hem so no pictures yet...  I went to YouTube to find the one we watched and saw that "We stand with Paris" thing...  got me thinking of how ironic it is...  Or is it merely just super sad and disgusting??

Anyway...  My heart truly does go to those who experienced that violence!  So, while I am not exactly standing with you, I would if your boot was not stepping on me head sort of thing... 

Comments

  1. I truly hope no one takes it the wrong way! Sometimes I just find it hard to deal with!! Sending out tons of healing prayers to all those who need them and to those who just want a virtual hug! ~Sea

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make good points for sure. It is not right to ignore those who suffered a tragedy...so I do find it not right that the tragedies the Indigenous people have suffered are always ignored, rarely/never acknowledged by anyone. I do not hate anyone ever; my thoughts go out to anyone and everyone who is suffering hard, vicious times due to circumstances beyond their control. I pray everyone who has suffered injustices will gain the things they deserve in life; ESPECIALLY the Indigenous people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope we someday live in a world where we never have to hear about such attacks!! Things will change for the better, it is happening, just keep being a good person so we lead by example instead of playing god or king over others! hugs

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on my thoughts...

Popular Posts