Very Excited!

Very Excited!

I should be able to buy my equipment soon!  I can not wait to finally get started on my projects!  I also have a side project going, part of the "networking" where I am helping develop some tv shows!  We should hopefully begin filming out pilot episode soon, too. 


But I am planning to get my YouTube going with a few channels.  One will be just how we are preparing for the Bride of Sorrows stuff.  It is my main project.  It is about a lady who refuses a marriage offer with the words "I would rather die a thousand deaths" and unfortunately the demon who proposed to her has the power to do that...  So we tell her tragic tale in 1,000 lives lived through films, novels, video games!

But I plan one on "Decolonizing Methodology", half humor since there is no hate on my part!  But it is meant to be serious and truthful, even when the truths hurt a bit...  I hope to do animated cartoons in the future too, so much to learn!  It is a series I can see in my head that goes with this theme perfectly!

The documentaries I plan are also very important as our story needs to be told, the very real attempt at erasure!  How we are not a crazed people who only know killing as a means to a solution as some cultures (ahem) but find ways to keep modern tech with as much of our culture as we can manage.

It is extremely hard to keep one's culture when our "corporation" has provided us only with a "word of the month"!!  Can you imagine?  It is meant to be our voice and all and it gives us a word of the month! Words can not describe the disgust I feel for the war criminals who thought up this ingenious plan to rob us of our own lands!!

But I do not turn this disgust into something ugly, I turn it into creative works that help show the beauty of my culture instead.  My mother was the main reason I am able to see the beauty in life after all the ugly and cruelty that happened to our tribe!  There is discomfort in the thoughts but not even close to how we feel about this subject!  Words can heal, things need to change!  We can make it happen, and I am doing my part...

I so look forward to getting my first equipment!  I expect good things to follow shortly thereafter!

Soon!!!  The anticipation is killing me...

hugs,

~Sea



Comments

Popular Posts