What exactly is the Countdown?

What exactly is the Countdown?

Someone asked me what my image means...  Where it says "The 5 year plan...  let the Countdown begin"...  it is a novel I am writing that was meant to kick off my media company (before I got the idea to d the trilogy of horror films)...

It is a novel I am writing and plan to turn into a campaign at Indiegogo sometime.  My first campaign fizzled out but I guess that is to be expected since it was for the 'get experience and equipment' instead of for the actual trilogy films...  But this novel is about halfway done...   (I am currently helping develop a tv show that will hopefully earn me enough to buy my film kit I drool over :p  )


But the idea was my 5-year plan after the divorce that left me and my daughters with absolutely nothing but each other...  How "happiness is the best revenge" because our Motto and how we plan to put the plan into action soon!

When either the novel is completed or I decide to launch the campaign, i will update about it..  please feel free to ask me any questions and if you dont hear back from me right away then I have not seen it.  I respond as soon as I see one!

hugs,

~Sea

Comments

Popular Posts