BOS Thoughts (Bride of Sorrows)

BOS thoughts...

I am in such a good mood, I can feel it all happening, like it is in the air.  I guess because I realized that while I do tend to dream big, that I can make it happen in other ways too!

My first idea was that I wanted a mostly Unangan cast.  That I would be asking them to learn and "stuff" with very little actual pay.  So I figured I needed a place for them to stay while they were in town.

I love browsing the real estate section, it is very fun for me to dream up buying properties and what I would do with them.  So when I saw this one, my mind immediately went to where I would stash my crew and cast while we learned the craft:

20 room "hostel" 


 I included it as part of my budget for the "trilogy of terror" films meant to kick off my media company.  Most probably don't live in town or cant afford to not work while learning my stuff so figured it was a "must have" for us...  

The studio space I wanted is off market right now, not sure if sold or just expired entry.  but it was a nice fenced building with 2 stories, 5 offices on one part and most of it was a 2-story warehouse that would be perfect for my film studio set up...  that was like $1,500,000 but mentioned to be taken seriously as a new industry we do need our own building.

But we figure we can get a small office at least and there are so many for lease too that it should be possible to find something that works for us.  Then wait to buy nice big building until we get a big break with a film!

I am doing my best to make the true crime series interesting!  It will help get me known even if it is only on the web at first before being bought.  From there I am scripting the werewolf one.  It should be a nice low budget horror to show my style and get us known even more.  By then I hopefully can convince the people I asked for funding to decide soon  :p

So, do dream big, plan it big but have contingency plans too!

~Do dream of a nice special effects course but begin learning what you can on your own!  Youtube is full of people willing to share what they know, so it is possible to find different styles and find one you like.  Until you can afford to bring them up yourself, get some practice in.  It is fun to try new things remember!

~Do dream of a 3 camera set up like you read of but practice on the iPhone.  use what you got!

~Do believe in yourself and your goals!  Dream but work hard too!

My BOS (Bride of Sorrows series) is progressing nicely in my head.  So much to do for it, but it will get there!  Blood (my tribe's blood), sweat (working hard here  :p  ) and tears (of pure joy at my art !!!)  hehe, I will capture them!

Soon...

hugs,

~Sea 





Comments

Popular Posts