Intro Coming Soon

Intro coming soon...

My real life friends are the ones commenting and one mentioned I tend to skip around a lot and that it might be hard to follow if they don't know me already.

 I use this as a chat space more then thinking out a blog post then writing it, so it jumps around as my mind does as I sit here.  So I will create an intro to help explain my projects, dreams, etc. so reading this will make more sense.


This is me:  Searean Moon


I use the same beginning and ending "labels" for this blog:  Attu and Unangan.  Attu is where I am from and we are called Unangan.  I want to create a page on Attu, hopefully featuring pics I take there myself!  I applied for funding to get there so hopefully one of them will happen soon!  We have a unique perspective and I hope to show that even through tragic times we retain our beauty and spirit!

Bride of Sorrows (BOS) is the theme I am launching our company with, M TOMA Inc. is my new media company.  We plan to create Unangan-themed media, novels, computer games, graphic novels, animated movies and films based around the BOS theme.  It connects 1,000 different lives lived and takes place in the ancient past, pre-contact past (a bit closer to our times), modern times and future times!  It has a lot of content and will hopefully create interest in our other projects.

I am currently working with someone local to help create a True Crime TV show.  It is a valuable experience for me and I hope everyone gets to watch it soon!  Networking is important for those just starting out!  It inspired me to create a sort of true crime tv show of my own!  so we may produce that one together or I may do it on my own name, not sure yet.

My new horror movie, I thought of a cool werewolf one while watching American Werewolf in London the other night.  I love those movies and thought it would be so cool to have an "American Werewolf in Alaska"!  then it occurred to me:  hey, you are a script writer, go for it!  but as I wrote down my ideas it ventured away from the American Werewolf style too much for me, but I still love it.  Once I get it properly scripted I will begin trying to get funding to make it.  It will be perfect experience for my BOS stuff!  This one will give me excellent practice making special effects!

I think I also talk about general life stuff, like trying to become vegan, being more frugal, and other stuff that occurs to me as I sit here thinking of you guys.  I hope to inspire and encourage woman to try writing/directing/creating more!  I just turned 50 so you are never too old to dream!  or try!

hugs,  ~Sea






Comments

Popular Posts