Statistics for Blog

Statistics

Wow, was checking out the statistics and the one with the most views is the one titled "true war criminals".  Not sure if the title did it or because it was talking of Europe.



It is strange how life works, I do not understand the Western World, it just does not make sense to me!  I always say to all the 200,000,000 "good" people living on our lands to go back to Europe and I myself will personally deal with the dozen 'bad" ones left...

The blinders they put on to not see what is happening to us leaves them unable to see the "them" is now aiming at them...

It is why we need to teach #PreEco mentality!

We need to begin with honest dialog!

I know it is hard since Europeans have no defense for what they did.  It was wrong, period.

Let us acknowledge that and begin from there!  First steps are hard, but it must be taken!  Forget all the propaganda that was forced down your throats and think for yourself!

propaganda definition

A good place to start is with a philosopher of European descent named Renee Descartes.


Isnt that a beautiful thought?  No one wants to be told the answers or what to think!

Whenever anyone has offended me, I try to raise my soul so high that the offense cannot reach it


or in other words "do not let the things that happen to you become who you are" quote from my mom...

So hopefully those who clicked on the war criminal one will also see this one and understand...  



hugs,  ~Sea



Comments

Popular Posts