Documentaries, Take Two

Documentaries, Take Two

I have several planned, 3 of the 4 involve actually getting to Attu!  The Fourth is more a retrospective-ish one with interviews of Unangan.


My main one is mostly interviews with Unangan, young and old, then do the short film type thing of getting to Attu and have the people we interview watch it and ask some of the questions again...  It is much more compelling then I am saying here but I dont want to post it more fully :p   this is one that is important to me so I want to protect it  :p  

It is also where the idea of buying the boat comes from, I imagine us getting there and setting up a sort of base camp where we can come and go as we please.  To save money in the long run we buy our own boat and become independent!   I found the coolest "ecopods" to live in:

Ecocapsule ~sustainable living 

2 pics from their site that show how pretty it is!  I think it would be like $90,000 for a "first edition" plus probably a zillion dollars shipping (unless I buy the boat in Asia/Russia and load them there and go straight to Attu  :p ) but a group of 30 would be cool!   I imagine 5 would be just me and my daughters  :p  then some others who want to try living there and see what it is actually like.  Would be awesome!  Do you know someone mega rich and philanthropic?  mention this to them  :p   Or buy me one and I can "practice" living in them  :p  throw it in me back yard and dream! 

Oh man, I dream of getting there so badly!  I was raised in Anchorage, "the big city" so am not sure how I would adapt.  I mean the thought of no internet for a few days really bummed me out  :p  hehe  but I think it was a spy station so probably has excellent reception!!   

In a good mood, I hope you are too!  I think learning to stay positive really helps when you do feel frustrated at things!  It is too easy to get uninspired, even more then to get inspired at times...  What we need to do is figure out what brings us back to a productive mood.  Lol, right now my mind is stuck picturing living in the Ecocapsule in my back yard and blogging about it  :p   How cool would that be?  I do like the "tiny home" movement, reduce our impact on the earth!  Lol, but then would call this desk here "me office" and when bored in tiny space say "gotta go to work"  :p  

I noticed I am starting to do the "pirate speak" on here, yikes!  I love pirates!  So mistakenly feel that saying "me" instead of "my" will miraculously turn me into the Dread Pirate Searean

DreadPirateCat

Pic from Deviant Art:  Dread Pirate Cat
 
 lol, that is not quite Searean but tough like she sees herself in her mind...  and the purple hair!!   :p

When you see me comingyou are either very lucky...  or dead...
hehe, without her purple hair, I think she found a cool wig in the game so was wearing that to disguise herself...  

Yes, vivid imagination, why it is so fun and so want to make films!  Share my vision with the world!  

 Wow, got sidetracked agian!  ahh well, hope you enjoyed!

hugs,

~Sea

Comments

Popular Posts