I wonder if... I could pull it off...

I wonder if...  I could pull it off...

I can picture the coolest scene for my transformation but not sure I can pull it off is the problem...

It is the palm of the hand wiping across his mouth and we see the fingers transform and the nails since i think I can do that part!  but as he continues moving it has already transformed the rest of him ...


 
http://rnbdirt.com/rihanna-disturbia-video/13819/







I do not believe it is a long and painful process, maybe the first one or two but after that is would become as easy as putting on or taking off a jacket.  So go very close up on his palm, sides getting hairy should be do-able!  Then the fingers which will be much easier then another part of him... plus his nails... so as I pull back we see his whole werewolf face and his hand lurches toward the camera or is that part too goofy??  :p  

My problem is I imagine you would be able to see the face a bit so it would look very silly to have the hand changing while the face stays the same...  still trying to work it out but getting closer to a solution I think!!  

Maybe he throws his arm up in a sort of Dracula movement because he sees the moon is almost full and knows what is about to happen...  Hehe, ohhh, just thought of a cool scene, the angle of the camera is looking up at the palm of his hand but with the full moon behind it, so maybe we duck and that is why the angle is that cool shot...  that might work...

It is a lot of fun to try to picture scenarios like this!  half driving me crazy because I have to limit it to what I can accomplish right now this summer and not in another few years  :p

  So it is he is facing the moon and we are behind him, he raises his arm as he turns away and we duck down, afraid he is changed and his hand sticks out just enough to highlight it and the moon  :p   will have to think about it more and see if it works or need to keep working on it...

But I had pictured them trying to subdue him before he can transform and he is wiping off the blood from his mouth as the transformation begins...  

Ahhh well, I will figure it out... wish me luck!

here is her interesting video:



hugs,

~Sea


 

Comments

Popular Posts