We Are Not A Minority Mural /late night ramblings

We Are Not A Minority Mural





first saw this in the "Where is the love?" video by Black Eyed Peas and wondered about it!





Mural in east L.A. article 


It really made me smile when I saw it in that video, it is nice to think "yeah! someone gets it!!!"  :p


Was watching creepy stuff to get me into mood to write some of my werewolf script but scared myself by imagining one about some elevator game at the end of the 5 Elisa Lam theories video...  Too much imagination at times!   I think I mentioned how real the 'son' werewolf from the next street over seemed.  I could see his outline through the mostly sheer curtains, feel his power radiating through it even.  I mean, if he felt that powerful and there was a wall between us...  :p  hehe...  vivid imagination!! 

But I began to picture a nice creepy story to match the creepy doll one...  where all my "research" begins to attract them to me  :p    Not humans,  I mean, but "creatures"...  They appear beside me as I sit here and I refuse to look at them telling them it is rude to show up unannounced  :p     Ohhh, but I did have a creepy idea involving humans!  I am writing a novel involving supernatural and indigenous and somehow westerners learn of it.  They stand creepily outside my apartment, at first just 3 but then about 10 before my landlord gets mad (at me!!) and I have to move...  but they would not talk or bother me but also stayed right there outside my place!!  They looked normal, not possessed or demonic or anything like that, which made it creepier!  

I am at the part in my script where the 5 people have to confront the werewolf and was getting into a nice scared mood to enhance the imagination but got too scared  :p   I am having trouble picturing it, or rather picturing it with what I can do today!  have a great scene pictured which we can add in if I get someone talented, but for now...  I am trying to write the story and got a good portion written but now the morning has dawned and they need to plan for the werewolf attack that night...  

I am not sure how it will go over, we got 2 full moons in the month, sort of like a leap year idea where every so often the angles of the sun/moon cause it to appear full twice in the same month... not the blue moon thingy where it is the beginning and end of the same month but where it occurs 2 weekends in a row!!   I am writing a "legend" describing it and how it came about, or trying too...  lol, cant decide whether to make it a romantic one or a violent one...  Want to introduce some of our "spirits" in it...  

anyway, heart rate back to just scared so...

hugs,

~Sea 

Comments

Popular Posts