Contact!!

Contact!!

Wow, got to go to my first cultural dance group lesson tonight!  It was so amazing to see all those young people dancing and drumming. So much to say and hope you realize it was such a soul-enriching moment for me! 

The guy was not there so we did not practice any dances but it was fun to watch!

I think my culture is amazing and love being able to share it with you (or a sci fi version of it as I lean more toward steam punk :p  ) 

There was a lot of young ones at the practice.  it would have been so cute to see them in the outfits like in the picture!
That picture is taken from a video about violence against native woman, it is a bit sad they do not mention who is targeting them... Instead of educating woman how not to be raped, lets teach the white men not to rape in the first place...  just saying...




These hats are so cool, you should really see one up close!   Living in a quiet place you have lots of time to create images of great beauty and function!





Hopefully this will be one day:




I think it will be a huge hit because it novel.  Our culture is relatively unknown so they will watch out of curiosity that first time but that is all we need...  hehe, at least that is my plan!

Side note:  the spell check on here is weird!   In this sentence it highlighted the word "place"... 

  Living in a quiet place you have lots of time to create images of great beauty and function!

So had a really enjoyable evening!  I hope yours was too!!

hugs,

~Sea

Comments

Popular Posts