Daydreaming Some More...

Daydreaming Some More...

I found I was still not in a mood to write so began daydreaming and looking at properties.  Found another cute one!!  And it is like $5 Mil cheaper then the other one I fell in love with so more realistic...  if yet still way out of my reach...

Mini Mall for sale $1,500,000

290 N Yenlo Street
Wasilla, AK 99654
 Is that not the most adorable building?  I am not sure, it has a certain charm!  It really helped my mood so much!  I am not sure if I mentioned it before but one of the Trilogy of Terror has a chase scene through a mall in it.  When I was looking at the pictures I could see it happening here!  

In the first one, Ni Nah No, there are several scenes at the mall.  There is a crossover scene with the second movie, Zombie Apocalypse, Unangan Style that also has scenes in a mall.  I planned them with meeting characters in the others because it is all happening about the same time.  It is why we can easily share the costumes from 1 to another with them playing the same people even  :p  

#want

I can really picture our zombie apocalypse happening here!


Throw in a few bunk beds and my crew has a place to stay, if needed, for free... Not fancy but until we can afford a separate place it would do...   Being "indie" also means "being broke" hehe... 


Now this area is perfect for zombie hide and seek don't you agree??  :p   Plus with some clever alterations it can pass as the hospital too with that floor...  Those doors at the end looking like emergency room doors...  

And who says that a werewolf wouldn't want to chase people through a mall too  :p  kidding, i don't have a mall chase scene but if  I got the building I would definitely throw one in!  :p   

Plus my short horror film "Soulless" could be filmed in one too :P

My mood is certainly more cheery now!  I am waiting until Monday to begin the rewrite though, do not want to ruin it and want to think it out first.  I do tend to visualize the scenes.  If I can picture it then I feel it is a good scene...

I am very confident that my films will interest people and I am planning international release since I also believe that our major audience is everywhere but America maybe :p  No, I think it will interest people here too  :p  But the ideas are probably more familiar elsewhere then in America...   But I think my "Trilogy of Terror" is good enough that we would make enough to sustain ourselves indefinitely so we can teach the programming, etc...

My plan is we make enough to launch a program to get Attu back!!  Showing we can financially sustain ourselves will be a key part of the program.  I believe they said we were too 'frail' to live on our island anymore...  Of course by then it had been stolen and turned into a military base...  but it is also why we will be such a threat.  to prevent us from ever getting our home back they turned it into a national refuge...  Now when we get it back it sets the precedent and indigenous all over America will be using our case to take back national park lands too!!  

It is sad to hear them trying to say we do not even exist anymore!!  Imagine them coming to your country, stealing it and saying you can never go back... and not only that but you do not even exist anymore!!  I have a video planned about it called "Not Your Daddy's Indigenous" because back in the day when they were desperately trying to get it back it was all unofficial and unrecorded.  I will show a scene where some towering hulking white guy is standing just inside the door to some govt office and telling them they can not do this.  then show "modern Unangan" as we whip out our cell phones, instantly uploading the images to the Internet!  Looking him in the eye and saying "not your daddy's indigenous!" and telling the lady behind the counter to call the police as we fear bodily harm!! 


No More Mr Nice Guy!!  heheh

I can remember when I wrote this one group who teach our children that we are not even indigenous to here, that we came across some mythical land bridge.  I wrote them saying please stop teaching this as there is only 1 reason for such a move and that is to steal our "stuff"...  usually I am ignored when I write these things, she was emailing me and calling me!!   So, they know it is viable to get our island and region back!!  We will and set the precedent for all indigenous!!!  

Man, I am in a good mood but also so scared!!  I was raped and beaten more then once as a child for standing up for indigenous (and we are talking little preschool age and up).  I mean there is nothing they can do to me, they tried their best when I was a defenseless child and it did not work then and will not work now...  But I have children of my own now...  times have changed I hope from back then!! I am not against other indigenous who do whatever they feel they have to to survive the violent war criminals who occupy our lands.  There is never shame in surviving so do not fear you are apart from the rest of us, we are One People forever!!

So, there is a worthy goal, but also one totally committed to bringing everyone great entertainment too!  They can co-exist!!  :p   Lol, in a good mood though...  sometimes you need to give yourself permission to be kind to yourself and relax and let go!!  Daydream a little (or a lot as you can see mine takes me sometimes)...  Lol, I know I am hoping to find someone with a 2 car garage since that is most likely our first "studio"!!  Lol, slithering up to them and saying something like

Hey, summer is almost here and you wont need to put your car into that huge spacious 2 car garage anymore...  I know, I will rent it from you AND say, you ever thought about being in the movies?  Your profile!  That look!  Yes, can you play a small but vital role in my movie??!!

lol, ok, not quite that cheesy but probably close to it  :p

hugs and be good to yourself and others!

~Sea

Comments

Popular Posts