Is it just me??

Is it just me??

It really drives me kind of crazy!  While it is interesting it is also outrageous!!



It is film archives "documenting" Alaska history.  She even mentions when watching the films if it is reality or someone's version of what Alaska should be.  I submit that as a war criminal herself, living off the profits of stolen lands, cultures, etc. that she is creating a 'false reality' that only tells their story as they want to pretend it happened.


Now, this is not me being mean. Look through all those old accounts and they will say the same sort of bs that they all say when "discovering" this hemisphere

"There was nothing here"

Suppose I go to your country, is every single inch covered by housing and buildings?   Does that mean there is "nothing" there?  They show a few seconds of natives dancing but what they do not say is that they are still able to dance after having been raped, murdered, tortured, etc by war criminals stealing the land!!  Oh, forgive me...  they "bought" it from another country who was also here mugging the people... 

Basically lies to convince yourself it is "ok" to be here stealing our "stuff"...  I know they expect us to act all crazy and angry, etc.  But I plan to humanize us in their eyes so they see us as actual people.  It IS crazy that it must be done but that is reality as they force it upon us.

She talks of some show where 2 white guys "talk"...  I mean yes, please just ignore us completely and pretend we do not exist!!  

It is why it is so important to get my projects up and running!  You really need to see our humor, our imagination, our creativity!!  

I have been playing with the little Sony Handycam I have (it has no external audio slot and I guess I film too far away for good audio!) so will upload something soon... I was thinking of what I could do now...  all of my intro ideas require sound... I think I will get one that attaches to my computer maybe...  that will allow me to do it from my desk here where I plan a lot of them!  

 Sony handycam 
World Pulse Blog  I was a part of this community and enjoyed it.  It helped find my "online voice"...  Lots of old blogs there...  enjoy!  I was thinking how it is strange how it feels like so much has changed yet so little too!!  

But on the plus side, I have a great scene in mind for the S'happens!  Hope I can figure out if it is doable!  i make sure they are all doable right now but also hope to "upgrade" in post production too!   I think it is a fascinating time, to develop it and pray it gets to filming this summer!  I am pretty sure we will though!  lol, found out one of my actors is out of town, yikes!  But I am sure he will come back for the few weeks of shooting so should be good!  It is good to try something new, so wish him well n his journey!  

Oh man, just remembered more exciting culture stuff!  We are having a workshop of our language this weekend...  I dont know why they did not hire a linguist to learn the languages and do them like they do other foreign ones... Oh wait, yes I do...  they are trying to see if they can wipe us out in one generation!  nope!  So instead of a real language course we will have a workshop, better then nothing!  


I am excited for this weekend!  I hope your weekend will be good too!  

Hugs,

~Sea  

 

Comments

Popular Posts