Language Scam...

Language Scam...

Went to the language workshop, but yikes!  It sounds a lot like some sort of scam!   He doesn't actually teach the language or anything actually useful but teaches you how to teach those who teach those how to speak... ya-huh...

Why do we have to put up with these scam artists constantly??!!  He does some sort of 'where are the keys' thingy...  But such a racist jerk!!!  His funny anecdote was he went to the river in Oregon and loved it and swam there all the time.  He kept expecting the "indian" kids to pop out of the bushes and play with him...  really???  Like we wild child, ya dig??  sheesh!!!  First off, each time you call us "indian" it is only a reflection of your ignorance...  

But it gets better...  He went and asked him mom "where are all the indian kids?" and they said there are no more.  He said he believed "them" until he grew up...

But he uses basic cheap psych bs type stuff...  like suggesting all those who did not come were too busy playing video games while "we chosen few" were here...  we are special!  ugh!!!  He said that twice... second time I called him on it!!  Told him he cant say that, he does not know why people did not show up...

He plays upon our real desperation to save our languages...  

But this is what we are up against and why I am so desperate to get my company up and running!  Our puppet corporations constantly do stuff like this where it seems they are doing so much for us but actually nothing gets done that needs to get done!!

I had 2 of my daughters stay but let them know we were leaving because we were very disappointed in the guy and his attitude.  We came to save our language not be scammed!!   She suggested we stay until the end of the 2 day workshop and we would "understand"  it all then...  brother!!  I told her point blank that nothing the racist guy said I wanted to hear!  She suggested if I told him his comment was inappropriate he would not use it again.  I said he should never have used it in the first place!

I said there is nothing he has to teach that I want to learn!

Brother!

They have a meeting every Thursday and record it but wont put it up because they need to blah blah blah...  I said it would be very fun to see the classroom as it happened...   They grumbled and mumbled about how much work needed to be done...  ya-huh...


Where are the keys.org 

I know most of the indigenous are truly wanting to save our languages but I doubt it will happen this way!!   

Sigh, we will get it done!!  Just tired of this, seriously!!  Stop messing with my people!!!  

Anyway, major disappointment!!  We will get it together and get copies and get something done!!  something real!!  They make it seem impossible and that we (indigenous) are off playing video games rather then caring about our culture!  he actually said that, I am not kidding!!  wanted to kick him so hard!!  Systematic oppression by people wanting our oil, our other resources, our lands!!  NOT EFFING BECAUSE WE WERE TOO BUSY PLAYING GAMES YOU JERK, Mr. Gardner!!!! 

Ok, so rant over this time for real...  

Man, though, I seriously need to make the most awesome and scary horror film ever!!  My whole culture is being erased as we speak...  lol, but no pressure...  :p   But my Patreon is up and running if you have any to spare, but no worries if not, know how it is to be broke and needing to save every penny you can! 

I hope your weekend is going a lot better!

hugs,

~Sea

Comments

Popular Posts