Patreon

Patreon Page

I created a Patreon page so those that like my blog and want to help me create my projects can!  

 I think this is the correct link:

Searean Moon on Patreon

 I don't know, it might be too soon to start one, but I figure every bit helps and the sooner I can upgrade the sooner the films begin!!    

Dont worry though, I wont flood this blog with it... Those that know what Patreon is will see it on here and can ignore it if they choose and no hard feelings!  I know how hard it can be to save enough for your own stuff! 

I am enjoying this blog and want you to too!  I hope to make it interesting and do my best to show how I go about my actual writing.  It can only get better!!  I am really excited to share my creating the short horror film Soulless with you!  I hope other indie directors will do a version of it too.  I think the variations will be interesting.  Each director has their own style and vision and I thought it would be fun to have other newbs create it along with me...  

S'happens is coming along nicely too! Still need to practice the scars and wounds a bit and the transformation!  But got it where I believe I can create a good film and hopefully scare ya  a bit too!  :p

 I am not supporting anyone financially yet, but someday...  

It was mostly for the Soulless short film since that will be completed before S'happens I am sure!   My first goal is for the upgrade equipment that I have mentioned before.  On that front, I think I have a shot at one artist award I am trying for.  Wish me luck!  I wont hear until June though I think, so lots of waiting and hoping and wishing before I find out...  :p  

Some I tried for just to dare myself to try! I really encourage everyone to enter contests and such.  Of course, read the fine print and make sure they wont get the rights to your story or something like that!  But it takes a bit of courage to believe in yourself enough to try.  You really do need to believe in yourself!  It all starts with you, your art is fueled by your imagination and creativity and trust you can do it!  

Man though, today could not write.  I think we all get that weird mood where you just can not come up with something "good".  Where the ideas seem more blah then interesting!  I think half is being way hard on ourselves and half is it probably needs to be scraped...  for S'happens, was getting us past that encounter but each attempt seemed either too hard to create the effects or just plain goofy.  I do get goofy ideas but want this more Horror then comedy!   I think some comedy is ok, I have some in places but carefully chosen...  I think I have mentioned it before a few times where I want to get these goofy ideas out of my system...  But probably always will pop into my head.  I will be filming a few of them in S'happens behind the scenes because they are funny and interesting a bit but dont fit the movie itself.  It is hard to force yourself to cut stuff you like.  But when I doubt it, I go watch some pro tips and they usually talk me into doing the hard edit!  

I will probably write the next scene for Soulless soon.  It is in the back of my mind so soon I hope!  Really want to do this next S'happens scene though.  they escape the werewolf, I think I already mentioned they go to find it before it can transform but it is very late when they finally catch up to it...  They survive, barely.  Now to regroup and hunt!  hehe..

So, last thoughts, if you want to and can afford it, please do help out.  But dont worry, if you cant now I will probably crowdfund Soulless once it is filmed and in post and you can help then!  

hugs,

~Sea

Comments

Popular Posts