Sending Out Positive Vibes....

Sending Out Positive Vibes....

One reason I put up that Red Giant videos was I was wondering for my soulless doll and a few other scenes how to achieve a certain look. 

For the werewolf I wanted them to fly across the room.  I pondered it for a long time, I doubt I could get the actors to agree to fly across the room more then  once for me...  :p   Even with wires and pads and stuff, it would not be fun to try to capture it.  I could picture us being new and having to try it several times, etc. and being no fun for us all!  At least not until we are more experienced and can capture what we want better!

For the soulless doll, he gets kicked across the room at one point. I had lots of ideas about how to do it but all involved either risking my doll or my camera...

Then I saw this GoPro strapped to a ball and tossed: flashbulbs, lightening, how you want to call it!!  So I am jazzed, I figured out how to do certain scenes I have been wondering about!!   

Being new at this, it is all so magical almost, lol, what was it called all those years "The magic of television" or something!   


It is all so close!  I know I keep saying that but it grows ever nearer!!  I guess the ups and downs will be ever present so learning to bounce back as quick as possible is a good thing!!  I am so nervous about the dance group tomorrow, it is such a dream to learn them!  I have such fears and anxiety about it!  will they tell me to leave?  will they stare at me?  lol, silly stuff I know, but they get stuck in your mind if you don't stop it and change it!  

I guess because I am not as social as I need to be or something that I seem not only a strange one but a stranger too...  Lol, I guess I keep picturing the day when we can look back on this and smile and laugh about it!  

One thing I love to do is watch videos about film stuff.  It help gets me back into my groove!  I am so happy about it, figuring out how to do these scenes is a major step forward!  


even in the darkest of winter, the littlest star will shine!


from reddit www.reddit.com




hugs,

~Sea

Comments

Popular Posts