S'happens decisions... :p

S'happens decisions...  :p  

I am at a critical point in the script and am torn between 2 good options!   It is interesting how it happens, right!  You reach a fork and have to decide which way to go.  

I am hoping I can find a way to do both, but think the way it looks I will need to choose a path then stick with it...

A village has been attacked, it was unusually full because of a wedding taking place.  About half live in Anchorage now so the shock of the attack is being felt and they are trying to figure out who it could be...

I guess because it is a side-story and not part of the main horror one...  But can always throw it into my tv spin off idea "Buttercream"...  think I mentioned it before, wanting to introduce a character not in the horror film itself and my short film idea and combined the 2 together... more will be posted in the Patreon blog thingy... 

I know where the story is going but pictured 2 ways to get there...  It is now 5am and I decided to figure it out tomorrow  :p

 I solved one by having it as a flashback but do not think another flashback will work  :p   Too many and it will look like I had no idea what I was doing I think.  At least in this way, I do have others that use flashbacks to tell differing viewpoints in another story.  But I dont think a horror film should have more then one... But then leaves me having to choose how to tell the next part. 

It is so different to my BOS stuff, that I thought off for years before writing it down and also dong the trilogy of terror...  That was easy, though I think I will go back over the scripts after finishing this one to see if I can do the scenes I picture.  I think most can be done though. 

 Predator 2 scene  :p

I cant wait to begin filming it!  Though there is a ton to do before that happens.  I love how it is going and think it will both entertain and scare you!  Still need to get musicians and work on the music, but that will happen soon.  I want to create a new horror sound!  I can picture the sound but not describe it so will need one who can understand grunts and a lot of "like, you know"  :p  

How often does your creative drive keep you up all night?  

hugs,

~Sea

Comments

Popular Posts