still reeling a bit...

Still Reeling a Bit...

So lost the writing mood for the moment...  

I am sad at being called uneducated, ignorant, impatient and culturally insensitive to the struggles going on with the Unangax people... And this is by someone who is supposed to be "pro" indigenous...  

You truly have to applaud the effort though!  To try to silence me by saying I am a victim of my colonial education and can not therefore see the brilliance of this guy's system.

Well...  

A challenge then...

Give me the same amount of money you gave this guy thus far  (link to my Patreon page...), access to our language tapes, etc. and I will have a real and true system up and running in 5 years (the same amount spent "studying" our problem...)  Put your money where your mouth is!

Hehe, but now I have a "history" of childish attacks or some such nonsense...  Wow, it was truly a "moment" reading that letter...  

How to turn it around to motivate myself?

Remember why I am doing this...  I want my Home back, I want the world to discover the beauty of my culture, to be enchanted and amazed at our creativity and resourcefulness...  My mother wanted me to try to restore our culture, to show the world how to not turn to hate and harm by living the way we want others to...  

Ok, feel warm glow of determination and Hope...  Off to try to work on S'happens!!  Still have not decided which way the film should go...  Two good ideas that will take me to my ending...

I guess write both out and then choose??

How do you choose when faced with a similar situation?  I will put it in the CWP page once I decide and show why I chose one over the other...  lol, once I have chosen...  

hugs,

~Sea

Comments

Popular Posts