The Fall 2
I love this show, it is well written and keeps it going through the second season. usually the strong woman are turned weaker but Stella keeps it going on!!
This moment here when she is getting surrounded and intimidated by a group of guys and she takes back her control... priceless!!
You are amazing Gillian Anderson!
If you have not seen this show yet, please do try it. Season 1 is very good and I was worried it would change in season 2 but it is still as good!
her website
Just a place to talk about everything including Bride of Sorrows project by my new company M TOMA Inc! Current project is a low budget horror film about Werewolves "S'happens"!
Tuesday, April 12, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Setting the Scene As I begin to picture getting it all started up here, I imagine introducing some of the characters in ways that will ref...
-
Mindless thoughts that make you think... I love the internet! For becoming a filmmaker, I Googled to find a lot and followed links and mo...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on my thoughts...