Having a good weekend

Having a good weekend

It has been a good weekend so far, my fortune cookie has done it's job I guess :p  

I had some fun filming this weekend.  

But wow, noticed I have a weird habit!  Unfortunately, an awful lot like this:

 

Lol, not quite that bad but close, yikes!  So got to do some fancy editing!!  


But we got the garden plot we were on the wait list for!  So that is nice!  the person planted some stuff then decided they did not want to do it I guess...  so partially planted and we are not sure what is what...  trying to decide what to do with the part they planted...  We were going to do it as part of the frugal series, but then they went so fast!  We were like "ok, next year we will do that..."  :p  But then we got the email saying first person to respond gets the plot...  luckily she was checking her emails right at that moment!   So we got it!  




lol, I did it often, not constantly but enough to notice it!  My daughters say I do not do that normally so maybe it is a nervous habit...

I am glad we decided to practice with the Sony Handycam while waiting for the other camera!! 

I am waiting for the A7s ii


Going to be magical!  soon!!

Anyway, hope your weekend is going good!  I will get some more writing posted soon!   

hugs,

~Sea

Comments

Popular Posts