Sorry for silence :p

Sorry for silence  :p

Sorry I have not posted in a bit, finishing up the S'happens script!  The meeting is set for Monday, wish me luck!!  

It is such an exciting time, when you are "this close"  --> x <-- to reaching your dream!   So ready for it too!  We have been planning it so long it feels almost unreal that we will finally start it!

How are you doing?  Have you started going for your dreams?  I hope so, even with the set backs and slowness, it is worth it!  Things are going very well here and I hopefully will have the video portions ready to go soon!  I know it is taking forever, believe me I feel it too!  but so very soon!!

Anyway, just an update to let you know I am still here and going to get a lot more interesting soon!!

Hugs,

~Sea 

this is my sister who did the face cast...  I think it is pretty cool!  Native art in museum 

Comments

Popular Posts