Film Editing

Film Editing

I am learning it as I work on my entry for the FilmSupplyChallenge, it is fun!  I am having so much fun creating this, I really encourage everyone who wonders if they would like editing to try it out!  

I am ordering my camera soon, so excited!  Been trying to narrow the shopping cart to just what I need and not everything that I want, hehe...

Got it down from $15,000 to $12,000 and did a final cut that was brutal and painful but got it to $8,000...  

I will see the exact amount I am getting on Wednesday and adjust accordingly but got it to the lowest amount and hopefully will get another $5,000 bonus  :p  

Oh man, I am using Premiere Pro and it is pretty fun!  I don't have all the extra toys but it seems enough for a beginner like me  :p  hehe, but me and toys, can see me having a lot, but all useful and not just stuff...  

Had a hard morning with it, misunderstood a tutorial and thought it was extending the scene...  I wanted to make one of mine for the contest a few seconds longer but it kept bringing back the scene I had just cut out...  took me forever but realized I was using the wrong tool  :p  phew though, felt so low thinking I was toooooooo slow to learn it!  but phew, just using the wrong tool....  
http://projectreroll.blogspot.com/2012/09/never-give-up-never-surrender.html




I never gave up though, kept trying to make it work but doing it slower, faster, restarting the app, restarting my computer and the app :p  but finally figured it out!

So soon I will be much faster once I memorize the shortcut keys!  Go for your dreams!

hugs,

~Sea

Comments

Popular Posts