Film Editing

Film Editing



As you know, I have been doing a clip for the FilmSupplyChallenge and really love editing!  But it sure puts thing into a new perspective for me...


Maybe part of it is because I am new at editing software but it took a lot to do that 60 seconds of film!   I understand a lot better now when they say to make sure you organize your stuff! I had already given myself time to edit my low budget werewolf film and think now that I will be using every second of my planned timeline!  Of course, I planned that time to raise funds for hiring someone for special effects but think I will still be doing the editing through part of it!  




https://teens.artsconnection.org/film-editing-at-nyu/


I still have not decided my werewolf look though...  I want a nod to the first werewolf films but much scarier...  Plus, I still have not gotten that idea of werewolf dreads out of my mind! lol, I don't know, I love dreads I guess is why I keep picturing them that way!!  Maybe I can make it look good...  I won't know until I actually try it out!  But think I will make at least one with dreads though all my werewolves are white, they all look alike transformed right?...  I just picture them looking so cool and fierce and deadly!!  

Lol, could also be I don't want to have to buy a lot of shirts that get torn off so picture them old school werewolf  :p  

I half wish I had the nerve to do this when I was much younger!  That is why I am always saying go for your dreams!  If I had gone for mine Slash and I would still be married, I would have a dozens films by now and who knows...  :p  Dream big or go home!!  hehe...

I think I have the face figured out at least!  I want to get face casts done as soon as I pick the actors and get the pieces made and ready for us!  It is really so much fun, I can not wait for my lights to get here!!  I got a nice set since I wanted to work with good equipment since quality matters to me!  

But soon we will have footage!!

Did I mention we finally got my drone into the air!  woot!  I don't have footage yet though uploaded...  All we did was go up into the air and spin and move a bit since it looked like rain and I won't risk my drone...  

I half think of writing a tutorial but there are good ones already that I think are very good so...  but if I ever develop a special thing then maybe  :p  anyway, hope you are doing good and going for your dreams!

hugs,

~Sea


Comments

Popular Posts