Left handed...

Left handed...

I was playing with my camera, (got it today!!!  woot!!!!! ) but, it felt weird to me and took me forever to realize it is because I am left handed and have to learn to use my other hand!  Feels weird! 



I was playing with it and realized that is why the thing seems a bit off to me...  I guess I will learn to do it right handed but lets gather together all the left handed people and demand special version be made!  Should not be hard, only need to flip design, right??!!  


I will post more about it and pics / videos later...


But if you do not hear from me for a few days, I am playing with the camera!  hehe and having a great time I am sure!!  


The lights are not here yet but the rest came this morning!!!  

I am so happy and excited!!  The DJI Phantom 3 4k is also here and we are charging it up and will probably wait until next week as there is the chance of rain the next few days...  But got it!  

Go for your dreams!  You are never too old!  Working hard is a part of life and working toward the dream will make it all worthwhile when you look back on your life!  Do something you can be proud of!!  Even if it is not perfect, which our first efforts usually are not..., it will still be incredible!!  

hugs and love and soon videos and on to the Soulless Doll short!!!  woot!!

~Sea


Comments

Popular Posts