Woot, should be able to order camera this week!!

Woot, should be able to order camera this week!! 

I should be able to order my camera this week!  I am so excited!  

B & H Photo


http://static.bhphoto.com/


We are getting the camera, lens, audio and lights this week or early next week!  Finally!!  felt like forever and a day!!!  

We are trying to film some for the Frugal series we are doing on Youtube on my Sony Handycam,  none edited yet though...  I am slow, sorry, but it is new to me and I want to try to make it look like I have been doing it awhile  :p  

But we plan so much and are really excited to finally get the camera!  

So we should have a lot of interesting stuff soon!!  I wanted to get my Soulless Doll idea done too!  that should be really interesting!!  Hopefully once we begin it won't take forever to do!  

Once I actually have the equipment I will get to work on my low budget too, practicing  the filming and figuring out the angles, etc. so when we begin I will have it figured out!  I so can't wait!!  

hugs,

~Sea

Comments

Popular Posts