Film Supply challenge Winners Announced!

Film Supply challenge Winners Announced!

No, I did not win, I doubt I came close to top 5 as I am new at this, but it was so fun!  I thought I might have a shot at "Best Concept" since I thought that might be less on technique as idea  :p    

If you were interested they have the winning ones here:

FilmSupplyChallenge Winning Videos

I so wish they would have listed all the videos so I could show mine to everyone!  If (when) I get money someday I will buy the licenses so I can show it, (and be horrified at how bad it is!!)  but today I feel such pride in it!  It was a good learning experience and I do not regret trying!  

Oh man, there is so much to learn and we do that by practicing!  I expect to begin making the videos I planned ages ago probably this coming week to start.  We are planning a few scenes but those might take us a bit to get filmed and completed!!  

Our main problem is one of space!  We will get it figured out though and begin filming the scenes I talked of all this last year!  I really want to get started and do some scenes of the Soulless doll one!  I think that will be a good learning experience as I plan it as short and behind the scenes working together.  I think I can pull it off!  

Anyway, Congrats to all the winners, they were excellent and you deserve it!!!  To the rest of us, maybe they will create a special area we can share and talk about ours!  

Follow your dreams!

hugs,

~Sea

Comments

Popular Posts