Too Excited to sleep...

Too Excited to sleep...


I am trying to install the LightRoom CC thingy while everyone is asleep and hopefully the wifi can go fast!  I am so excited though!  It is so amazing to me that I am finally able to start filming!  It felt like it would never happen! 

Do you ever feel like you are waiting for an eternity?  This was how long the wait felt!  I think over a year now since I had this idea and began trying to raise funds...

I forgot I had some pics of some flowers too...   I will upload them a bit later since some came out so pretty!

It is strange how you have to keep the internet active or it times out!  I can not understand why they do not count the download itself as "active"...  so weird!  So switching between this and a browser game to keep it active so it does not pause!  

I have so many plans for when the lights arrive!! We plan to buy a tripod tomorrow from Best Buy, catch the 4th of July sale...  The lights are actually in town but won't be delivered until Wednesday...  I tried to go pick them up on Saturday but they said they are closed and it would take a day to process my request so the earliest I could actually pick it up would be Wednesday...  So told them to go ahead and deliver it then...  :p  

Lol, so much to do, I had better make a list:


  • create youtube channel video
  • create Patreon intro video
  • create behind the scenes for Soulless
  • finish typing script for low budget horror movie
  • storyboard S'happens
  • do all the bits n bobs needed before shooting
  • get cast assembled
  • get location fees and stuff done
  • begin filming!
heheh, I still can not believe it is finally here!  Huge Unangan Goddess blessings to my film angels!  This would not be possible without you!  Your faith in me means the world to me and I will not let you down!


Oh yeah, got my Model Mayhem account up and running!  woot!

Searean @ Model Mayhem link



I am so excited!  I so want to run around town and film and photograph everything!  Hehe, but most likely will go to the mall, get tripod, come home and sleep  :p

go for your dreams!!  It is so worth the wait and work!

hugs,

~Sea




Comments

Popular Posts