Waiting for lights to get here...

Waiting for lights to get here...

It seems to be taking forever!  It says anytime until end of day here to be delivered but at least it is on the way!  I am excited.  I will probably do a casting call to see if there are any local models interested in working for the experience...  

Me at Model Mayhem!!!  http://www.modelmayhem.com/Searean


 I think I got spoiled when my last package arrived first thing in the morning!  Now the clock ticks ever so slowly, each tick seeming to slow time itself down, each tock slowing the mind and body too...  Like a giant wave forming just off the coast, you know it is coming, it is inevitable... seeming to not grow but ever expanding, subtle and cunning...  using the tide to hide it's intent.   It has done this before!  

And I, in my impatience, am too trusting to move away from the window, knowing the second I do something will happen.  Maybe the wind blew off a number from the side of my house and the mail ends up going to the next door neighbors, pleased to get such a sweet gift from their new neighbor...  

Or, more likely, I will sit here waiting and not see the little paper they left when I was in the bathroom and they tried to deliver...

Or, it will be their last delivery since it is about 50 pounds I believe...  saving it to the end, big heavy thing that it is...

heheh, I am bored I guess...  So many plans can now actually happen!  Takes my breath away thinking of it all!  So much to do!!  The fun is yet to come!  All this impatience and worry will melt away as I tear the package open and plug in my new lights to test them out finally!  professional lighting, yeah!  Maybe I will apply for that school picture taker job now that they are here.... heheheheh

Anyway, soon!  I am always saying that but now 'soon' actually means very soon and not some day!  

hugs,

~Sea

Comments

Popular Posts