When the scene changes...

When the scene changes...

I finally have all the pieces for the short film but...

lol, it has been so long since I planned it that the room has changed.  I will make a video later but right now I am still deciding how to do this.  

When I first thought of it we had our couches in a sort of movie house style with one behind the other.  It was going to be a "behind the scenes" scene of the closet door slowing opening as I sat her typing and I am nervous but not scared...  then next time I look up and over the doll is on the back of the far couch facing me...  I jump up scaring my daughter who was cleaning out the closet...  The scene is meant to show how "jumpy" I am getting because of the doll.  

We redecorate often but we moved the other couch out of this room and aded a black filing cabinet that would work.  It has been about a year and now there is a stationery bike there…   

So wondering do I rearrange the room or rewrite the scene??

Still have not decided yet for this instance.  I think I would recreate the "set" in most cases, but so enjoying the bike!  I figure it won't take us more then 2 days to get it lit correctly and filmed so we can rearrange it for now.  So when we get ready to film it we can rearrange everything back to the "set" for the short!

I am just excited everything is finally here!  We are wising we had a dozen more lenses but other then that we are good  :p

So, sorry it is taking so long for the next installment and it will be soon, but this time soon means days not months!!  

hugs,

~Sea

Comments

Popular Posts