Harley Quinn DIY Bat…

Harley Quinn DIY Bat…

I was very inspired when I watched this earlier:




I love her videos but do not understand much French.  But it made me want to make the bat since we had the t-shirt already…  We haven't seen the movie yet and will probably wait until it comes to DVD.  

We tried the "destroyed" look but lacked the total look, but here is our photoshoot for it:






she is supposed to look demented I think :p  






So it probably could have been filmed as we made it but I didn't think of it until we were almost done with it…  It was pretty easy, we used masking tape for the handle and to mark out the diamonds.  It is not supposed to look "perfect" so that made it easy to relax and enjoy it.  

It inspired us to create our own version of one.  We will most likely film parts of it at least so I can update when that gets finished.  

Enjoy yourself and go for your dreams!

hugs,

~Sea







Comments

Popular Posts