Home Studio??!!

Home Studio??!!



We have been wanting to do an indoor shoot but do not have a studio space yet so used the living room…  came out half okay I think…  Lol, you can see my #SteveStevens button pinning the curtain closed in some I think… 


#SteveStevens button showing…  :p






Still using the same 2 models, I so hope someone else dares to try me sometime!!  Not that I don't love these models, they are great!!  



Do a tango…


And the other…








and then my assistant took this:







We do plan to get the videos filmed soon!  I know it seems we are putting it off and that is only because I am growing out a haircut and feel my hair looks very goofy right now  :p





But we should have some done and edited by the weekend!  

I really encourage you to follow your dreams!  It is never too late, you are never too old to begin!!  Finally doing things I wish I had the courage to attempt ages ago!!  

hugs and take care!

~Sea



















Comments

Popular Posts