More Photography Ones

More Photography Ones

I am getting the editing done on the videos, but taking me forever and it seems the photography ones go much faster…  So here are some more we took…  These are with the model EternalValentina  who is great to work with and so beautiful!



This is our bathroom, it is a pretty blue color.  the mirror was a housewarming gift!  We turned off the light and used just a Rotolight.    My camera is a sony A7S ii so good with low light like this!  It came out so dramatic and cinematic I think.   The kit I bought does come with colored gels to play with but we used it without any for this one,  though we do plan to play with the effects the gels have some day!  The only thing is the lights on this one is not as bright as on their newer models, the Neo or Anova Pro ones.  But it is great for backlighting and I do suggest you buy a stand for ease of use





This was taken in the back room we have been using as a temp studio, I love the cinematic effect!   We also got one that looks like angel wings too!  The lamp we bought at a garage sale we came across on a walk and thought they would make great movie props!  I did not see the blue rays when I took the pic but only after.  Looks like of cool though…





And if you have read my other blogs you know I love shadows!  Though technically I guess this would be a silhouette.  She sat on a little foot stool and we placed the lap behind her to create the look.  I love the gradient colors too!  The walls are a pink color, a nice bright girly one…  



For this one I wanted a spot that would highlight her dark dress and glitter.  By this time it had fallen onto her dress a lot.  It started off just on her hair  :p     If I were to do it again I think I would put a light behind so her dress stands out more at the bottom.



Then we decided to try a more sexy style, pin up of sorts.  we grabbed some nude lipstick since she doesn't wear it usually and wanted it to look right.  We had the cutest Hello Kitty Mirror but I am not sure it shows.  The glitter in her hair accidentally clumped together when she was playing with it for the pose.  but it doesn't look too bad…



We call this one her "supermodel" one, though it was blurry.  My monstrous right hand is rough on the button at times…  :p  We were just ending the shoot and she was working out a neck kink I think and it looked pretty…




I had thought it would go faster, but I find it takes me longer for the videos, I guess because I want them perfect  :p   I have some scenes for the soulless doll prank filmed.  I also plan to get the youtube introduction one done soon.  I can't wait to show them to you!

if you area model and in the Anchorage, Alaska area, contact me!  

Find the rest of this shoot on my Instagram: 
https://www.instagram.com/seareanmoonisme/


#Photography #Rotolight #Indigenousbeauty #Unangan 
hugs,

~Sea

Comments

Popular Posts