Graffiti / Digital Artist Dream…

Graffiti / Digital Artist Dream…

Man, I had such a real dream!!!  I had finally gotten my studio and was working with a graphic artist who loved graffiti and shared my idea to turn it into living art!

It was so real though, the heat from the lights, the posing of my models, the crafting each pic!  

We had a big space we were working in, against a black background and just beside it a little box that had the digital rendition.  We started off with plain one color outfits for the models then he would do just a few graffiti lines then go digitize the rest of it.

Our challenge was to make it look "come to life" as I had the model do poses we had planned out beforehand!   I could see his digital image right there as I worked and doing something like having her lean a bit forward would make it turn into an animal, or posing more to another direction would make it look like the art was popping out of the wall!

I wonder if it was sort of like that dance movie (I forget which one but maybe Step Up) where the museum art was taken over by The Mob.  Except we created the art around the models.  

We are all working so hard to get it done, on our last one and I kept telling myself I should write this down.  I was confused telling myself I am nearly there!  I kept saying I did not want to forget and that I would never forget this! Lol, then finally realizing I was just dreaming!

Half so disappointing but also half so exciting!  Can you imagine if there is a digital artist somewhere who really loves graffiti too and finds this blog?  Like creating our own destiny!  I need to work to get my studio up and running, what is that saying?  "build it and they will come!"  

So, if you know a digital artist and like my work let them know about this dream so they can get started on their designs  :p    

hugs,

~Sea

Comments

Popular Posts