Nocturnal

Nocturnal

I sometimes think it is a more natural way to live, since I mainly feel very creative at night.  I haven't typed it up but been daydreaming scenes.  I think if I can picture them then it should be good.  

I also plan to begin filming tomorrow, hopefully I can get some good footage.  We plan to redo some of our footage from our first doll one this weekend too…  I am excited to make the intro to my Youtube channel video finally!  My hair is still pretty goofy looking but at least halfway decent.  

It will be nice to finally get the video portion going!  Been delaying it, half nerves I guess…  half haircut though!  I also finally got a bit up on Patreon to make it more interesting to visit the page there.  Once i get a dozen videos or so up on it I will begin to push it more but right now it is kind of bland and boring…  Or not boring but not much there yet…  My Instagram is going good, been posting photo shoots we do there, my favs of the shoot.  

My writing can't keep up with my thoughts though.  I do tend to think it through before tying stuff out.  Is that how you do it?  So it feels familiar as you type?  Some is spontaneous of course, I let my fingers the what pops into my mind as I write since you can always edit it out later on.  I wrote the dragon one from a dream, I think I posted it here.  If not it is on my Patreon too.  But that was a cool dream.

Did I mention it?  It was from a tv series or movie I was making, this dream I mean.  I was watching it as if I had already made it and it was being shown.  It was pretty cool since it followed the whole "1,000 death curse" of my bride of sorrows theme pretty well though set in China.  The beginning was set in the future after the Westerners have mostly died out leaving a spoiled earth behind.  The indigenous are left with scattered westerners.  They left like a trail of slime, they would occupy a place and build a nice big apartment complex to live in but never wanted to upkeep it so when it began to go downhill they would simply steal the next plot of land and build it all over again.  So Nature and the indigenous would take over the ones left far behind since none liked getting close to these ones.  

But it begins with the building closet to the newest settlement.  by now it has been abandoned 30 or so years but the indigenous (in this case Chinese and Asian) moved in, fixed it up and take care of it as best they can.  Each decade the Westerners forget "how to" so by this time they forget how to build new ones.  This leaves them with a big problem as the only way to go now is back the way they came.  They talk this Chinese businessman to act as their middleman since they know they will meet resistance.  

It has taken about 5 years to get the ownership of the building from everyone.  During this time the families have mysteriously begun fighting and breaking apart.  A group of teens are living in the very basement that was once an underground road.  It is long filled with a lot of garbage now.  The plan by the rich developer was to put all the garbage into this tunnel then guide the water to sort of flush it to the next area leaving this one a lot nicer.  The teens do not know of this plot, only that things are weird and they are trying to figure it out.

The main character is a girl from this group.  She loves to be on her own and her favorite place in the whole world is the rooftops.  She still takes care of her family, they stay together and they all share a piece of bread for breakfast.  She ceremoniously wraps her in wax paper and puts it into her lunch pail and carries it to the roof.  Though she doesn't actually sing, her heart bursts out into song each time she climbs the ladder and reaches her head over the brim.  Usually there is no one around on the roof.  The fancy are is on the other side from where she sits, the sky lights for the building between them though there are paths to get back and forth.  She begins to see far away a girl about her age on the roof.

Fate brings them together one day since they all take the same alleyway to get to the school.  the alley has many fire escape type stairs and balconies so it is an active place but from about 3 stories up.  The second and bottom stories were considered too dangerous to live in so they had no idea renovations have been going on in them.  The one girl is just in front of our girl one morning and scampers up a stairs to do a sort of jump from balcony to balcony that some of the more energetic children do.  A nice big peach drops out of her bag without her being aware of it.  Our girl sees it and is amazed as peaches are so rare these days and only for the very very rich.  She thinks the other girl must be a thief and is excited as she always wanted to learn such things of herself 

She is torn between sharing the peach with her family as an awesome treat or giving it back to her friend.  Or she now pictures them as friends, the one teaching her how to be a master thief (as only the best could pull off stealing a peach, right??!!) and she will teach her the things she knows.  She pictures them as practically best friends and she has not even seen her up close yet.  She decides to give the girl back her peach.  She wants to leave it in a place the girl is sure to find it but no one else.   She decides to do it on the fire escape on the rich side that she usually avoids.

that is when she discovers all the renovations going on.  She is on the roof enjoying "dinner", one long noodle since she saves the rest for her little sister.  the girl catches her attention and waves the peach smiling and to our girls surprise comes over to give her a piece.  She leaves just as quickly and our girl feels guilty as she eats it.  She goes down to the group of teens to talk it over and hey explore and find out massive changes have been made so all the lower areas that were too dangerous and never fixed up are now looking very good indeed.

Wow, just realized i am writing the back story to it…  hehe, maybe I will copy and paste it to a page of it's own…  :p  

hugs,

~Sea

Comments

Popular Posts