weirdest sleep schedule!

weirdest sleep schedule!

Had a cold about a month ago now and have not been able to get back to a good sleep schedule yet!  Starting to drive me a bit crazy and I wanted to take you with me, hehe!  

I try to go to sleep at a reasonable hour but end up waking up in the middle of the night still!  Tonight went to be around 11pm but ended up waking up at 2:30 or so…  sigh!

Anyone else having trouble with their sleep schedule?  I love being up late so that part is not the problem, it is feeling like I sleep the mornings away!  I guess as long as I work from home it is okay but so want to try to get into a morning routine if I can.  Seems so hard though!

How is everyone doing?  

I am doing pretty good actually!  Finally decided "d*mn the torpedoes, full steam ahead!" for my videos.  


My goofy haircut!


Hard to tell from this angle but the back looks so weird!  It is very uneven, that stage where you are dying to trim it so it is even but if you have the patience to wait a week or two it will get past this goofy stage and you get longer hair quicker…

Hard to tell from this shot but I am wearing eyeshadow only under my eyes, sort of a blush color and none on the lids.  The bottom eye is lined with a slightly darker red.  I have on purple mascara and purple lipstick.   

Lol, it came about when I was very sick over a month ago now.  I decided Time is short and not to be afraid anymore!  So I cut my hair in the mohawk I always wanted.  Except I had never done it before so accidentally cut off half the mohawk before I realized what I was doing!  Yikes!  Had a daughter help me after that and we shaved the sides of my head!  I let it grow out right away since I had lost the long look I wanted so decided to let it grow out again.  

But that is what delayed the videos I have planned since I did not like the way it looked as it grew out!  :p   It has gotten long enough now that it looks more like a bad haircut then a grown out mohawk!  :p

I am half tempted to crowd fund getting my tattoos and pieces I finally have the courage to do!  but can't seem to get funding for my Art so doubt I can get funding for my personal stuff  :p   On my left wrist I am doing a @Slash tattoo of a skull head and his hair and hat and on my right wrist a matching skull face of me wearing a traditional beaded headdress facing him…  Will be inspiration for my work!!   


lol, my daughter drew this so I could show my idea...



Now the other wrist would have something like this where it is facing the @Slash tattoo and have a beaded design on it like the one shown...








When I do it I will show pics!  Well, going to try to write a bit…  Been doing writing off and on, love writing!  I hope you are well!

Hugs,

~Sea

Comments

Popular Posts