Being Prepared…

Being Prepared…

I don't mean for the ever ominous "Zombie Apocalypse" but a real emergency, everyone should be prepared.  I have been looking around online for a good place to order from and am going to try this one here:



My Patriot Supply


Until 10/06/2016  so those getting the Alaska PFD might want to invest in some security for you and your family.  $97 is not too much for some peace of mind!  

I plan to save up and get their seed vault too, sounds kind of cool:

Survival Seed Vault  Even if you don't want to grow them yourself, they can be traded!  

Lol, too much is made of the zombie stuff that people forget that real natural disasters happen too!  Better to be prepared!  I am not being paid to say this, just want everyone to take care of themselves and better safe then sorry.  It is a good deal too!  I mean for $100, you might spend that on a pretty new dress and what better then giving your family a bit of piece of mind that you guys will get through a couple days of a natural disaster!!  

just found they have a Youtube channel:








Take care of yourself and each other!

hugs,

~Sea

Comments

Popular Posts