First Onesie done, almost!!

First Onesie done, almost!!

Yeah, the first one is done except for the hood and animal markings!  Phew!  lol, it is so bad though, half the time I forgot to turn it inside out so half the stitches show…  ah well, it is meant to be worn in the dark so…  :p

 It is a snake one so I am wondering if something like this would work…



the belly is a golden one and maybe the tongue will be too :p  But prettier eyes somehow…  maybe like they do those cake ones with the little white reflection.  In case you have not noticed, I am addicted to the "  …  " !  Not sure why, but it seems to pop up instead of a period too often!

Once it is completely done then I will post a pic of it.  I am working on some crowns right now too!  One is a mermaid one and the other a flower one.  I am taking pics of the stages but I seem to run out of time too quickly!  

The mermaid one should be very cool!  I hope it comes out like I picture it in my mind!  I just started it though so maybe before Friday I can have them done.  

I was so excited to see support for the #NODAPL by The Vegan Zombie.  I am what I call "turning vegan" like I used to be "turning Vegetarian" because I still ate pepperoni pizzas once in awhile.  Now i use butter sometimes still.  My daughter can't handle the oils of the vegan kinds so we are trying to figure out how to become vegan.  It is hard to love butter and hate how the animals are treated because of my love of it!  



I love this channel, both of the guys are good and show some yummy recipes.  We got their cookbook and tried a few of them even!

We are running out of time for the doll prank but hopefully can get it completed in time!  The idea was to sell it right before Halloween because I am afraid it will "get me" on that day…  

I am making this a shorter one then usual since I plan to pin the next onesie to get it ready and it is already almost 4am here.  

hugs,

~Sea


Comments

Popular Posts