Serendipity

Serendipity

Wow, ever have a perfect shopping day?  Not had one before I think, was so nice!  We have been planing a shopping trip for craft and prop stuff we needed and found almost everything we needed yesterday!  

That has not happened before!  usually have to run to dozens of stores to find what you need or resort to getting it online!  But wow, the things we wanted were mostly all in 2 stores!

I got a new sewing machine!  woot, nice!  I plan on making some Onsies for us and got the material yesterday!  I doubt I will film me making it but will probably show them when done.  But I have been wanting some werewolf material and found the perfect one at Joannes Fabric!  I was amazed at it, so pretty!  brown with touches of lighter brown on some tips, so pretty!  I bought the whole roll and might order more if I like it enough as a costume for my movie.  Plus my daughter wanted to use part of it for a nice fake fur stole.  That will be fun to try to make.  We need to buy some satin type material for the lining now but we should be able to figure out how to make it!  



We had tried to find some craft foam the day before and couldn't find what we wanted but yesterday we found it!  nice!  I love making stuff with it, and am getting good at it!  hehe!  



Now all I need is some thick eva foam, a heat gun and maybe a band saw and I am done!  




Ohh, how is every one?  I hope you are well!  It can be hard when reading the news and seeing the politic game being played to feel positive but concentrate on the good!  There are those fighting for good!  Even if all you do is read ones like this and believe in good then it is enough!No matter what, you can be good and live a better life by simply changing your attitude to a more positive one!  Peace and love are not just words, they are much deeper then that.  It seems so crazy that Trump even got this far, like a sick joke being played by a dying regime, but we will get past it all!  Don't let fear make you freeze up, keep doing good things and know it matters and helps!  think of it as nothing more permanent then someone farting nearby.  It does not have to effect your life, be yourself and ignore it as best you can and it will pass…

For writing, I know i said I would post some more but now that I got the stuff to make the Onesies I might get carried away and be off a bit…  I will try though since I know it is what interests most of you!

hugs,

~Sea

Comments

Popular Posts