Such a good week so far!!

Such a good week so far!!

Ever have one of those weeks were it feels as if everything is finally going your way?  I am setting up our photo studio / movie prop craft room / home office.  I moved in here last week and it has taken me a bit to figure out how I wanted it set up.


I am doing it as "episode 1 of Why you should do it and How" that i created for that doll prank idea…  running out of time though!  sigh!  May have to put it off until next year since I may not be able to get it shipped in time for Halloween…  I will see how it goes..


But it is coming along so nicely and I am happy with it.  It is not quite like I dreamed we would be doing this but I guess it is baby steps to start off with.  It is the garage the old owners converted into a room.  You have seen us doing photoshoots in here before, that room with the white walls.  



That is the corner connecting it to the rest of the house.  You will see more in the video when I get it posted.  The flooring is that laminate pieces instead of wood but it does photograph nicely!  

But I feel like things are finally starting to go right!  Been a long hard road out of H*ll!!  Never give up on yourself or give in!  fight and keep pushing yourself to get out of whatever rut you find yourself in!  You can do it!  

Hope everyone is doing good and has a safe place to be this winter!

Hugs,

~Sea

Comments

Popular Posts