Wish my hair would grow faster…

Wish my hair would grow faster…

I am about ready to start with the youtube channels!  I think the front has grown out enough it does not look quite so goofy  :p  



This is a still from the soulless doll prank we are making.  My hair looks so goofy!  But we needed to get it done before Halloween!  :p  


So much going on in the world!  So proud of the Protectors!  Doing an amazing job!  You know America does not care about anything anymore when they let someone like Trump become a choice for president!  Sitting on the sidelines does not earn you respect from either "side", just so you know!  

I wanted to apologize to The Viet Vegan, I did not mean to seem to be putting her on the spot like that!  My last post was meant to be the conversation starter not end it!!  But that is always the way it goes it seems…


It is very hard for Westerners when confronted with the truth about themselves…  I can imagine it is hard that all the pretending you were doing is recognized as nothing but pretending by everyone else in the world…  They never respond, such a shame!  We should be able to put that behind us and get to the changes that need to happen!  I guess they just can not picture us ruling ourselves and our lands…  too much indoctrination that we "need" them, sigh!!  such a pity!

I guess realizing that when we agree we are all "One People" that does not mean we agree with war crimes…  lol, I guess they wanted us to accept all the ugly and stupid along with the One People beautiful idea…  

There is always hope for them though…  You can see the slow change over time, how more and more are awakening truly and not just faking it to keep things as they are…  We should keep believing they can do it so they get the courage to try to change!  

Ohhhh, so with me…  I am keeping busy!  I have been writing on the novels and fine-tuning other writing and that is going very well.  I am kind of excited about it! I think I might post some of the other legends I have been picturing.  It is really fun for me to be able to share it with everyone!  

On the photography front, that is going well!  I wish I had money for more lenses but that is what every photographer thinks  :p   the creativity is there so the rest is just extras!  

For the movie props and such, I took over the back room, it was once the garage before we bought this place and was converted into a room.  So that is now my crafting area.  Maybe I will show all I have been doing in a youtube one… I do plan on starting that very soon too!  

I am planning to finish the Soulless doll prank videos this weekend too.  I may not get around to creating a soulless doll short (at least with this doll)  I do plan to make one sometime.  It is on the back burner to preparing all the werewolf props though…  I am creating the looks now and hopefully can have the movie costumes ready by spring!  

I am wondering if I can keep the supplies under the $7,000 mark, what many low budget movie budgets are...  If we don't count the camera itself I think we can!  I am currently making some wolf ears so will see how much crepe hair it takes to make it look nice and plan accordingly for ordering some for the costumes.  



I hope to create a few Halloween looks too!  I created face masks for the silent hill nurses but haven't started the nurses dresses yet.  I hope I have time, so much to do!  I love keeping busy, especially when it is following your dream!

Ohhhh, got a "thank you" message from Jason Lanier on the Model Mayhem site!  I sent him one saying he really inspired me to go for it now!  and showed him my Instagram   I can't wait until we have a real studio space and can do more artistic shots!  I don't think mine are boring but they are more common then i would like!  

I think everything is going good even if it is taking me longer then I thought it would.  But it is going and in the right direction so…   :p

Ohh, I plan to sew this coming week.  I don't think I will do it as a tutorial since there are betters ones already on Youtube that I like.  But will show the finished ones I think!  

So sorry it seems like I am never blogging anymore but I am keeping busy!  

hugs,

~Sea


Comments

Popular Posts