Being Attacked again… #nodapl

Being Attacked again…  #nodapl

It is with such disgust for Westerners that I write once again how we are being attacked.  I know I am sitting safe in my own home and not at Standing Rock itself, had I the money I would be but I would probably be more hindrance then help as I have cold triggered asthma…  so I write and work on my stuff that will help humanize us in the eyes of the Western world!  We all do what we can and it matters!!  Please call yourself and say where you are from and that you know what is happening there and to stop this illegal attack!  


I called and they go straight to voicemail since they do not want to hear us.  But enough call and they can not ignore us anymore!

This is happening 100% because of you, dear Westerner.  

Take a look at the #nodapl thread on Twitter to see images from the latest attacks and see what is happening to us because of you…

I have another post with more numbers to call, please call at least 2!  Pass it on to all your friends…  create a Youtube trend challenge video thing…  call 2 and dare your friends to call 2…  raise the stakes each day to see who "wins" by making the most calls in a day…  whatever it takes, right!!  

So hard to stay positive with this going on, stay strong.  Send warm healing thoughts and/or prayers to those around the world suffering at the hands of Western forces!  send your strength and love to them…  hugs and love!  



It is always "darkest before dawn" and we will prevail!  Unbreakable Spirits!

hugs,

~Sea

Comments

Popular Posts