Darn! "A" lens came...

Darn! "A" lens came...

It came but it is the wrong one!  I ordered the 35mm and got the 50mm by mistake…  ahhh man!  I sometimes hate being such a decent person!  I know I would hate it if the one I got had been used by someone else so am forcing myself not to "test" this one while I have it!  sigh!  

They were closed by the time I got it, I think mine was the last delivery of the day or something…  but man, I emailed them asking what to do…  My dream is they say "Oh, well keep that one and we will send you the right now" but of course life isn't that way…  Lol, but it is fun to dream!  

Half of me wants to test it out while I have it this weekend!  I had planned to do a short and run around outside taking pics to see how it differs from my Sony vario-Tessar one that is something like 24-70mm I think…  I forget exactly what it is…  but a zeiss lens so takes decent pics!  

Maybe what we will do is film it using my lens then when my correct one comes film it using that (it is a simple 1 scene short) and compare them that way…  The main problem I had with this lens was it is not an 'action" one so did terrible when I tried to film running through the woods for our life with it…  hehe, but should do good for this short that has it moving super slowly toward me as I type here…  


http://i.quoteaddicts.com/media/quotes/5/230545-patiently-waiting-for-you-quotes.jpg



Being good because it is the right thing to do is a part of who I am…   Lol, the boring part I often think but maybe the best part of me too…  It is not like I am never tempted since I so want to take this one and put it through it's paces!  This camera is the first 'pro' sort of one I had besides the normal point and shoot ones of 25 or so years ago…  so am sooooo soooo soooo tempted to test it and see how it differs from my one that cost me $1,000!  but I would be upset if I got this 50mm one next and thought it was brand new and someone had used it…  I mean, they might never notice, right, so why not?  Because I would hate mine to be used by someone else!  

Treating others like you want to be treated is a lesson I teach my daughters but I do sometimes wish I was more greedy!  think of all the fun I can have with that lens this weekend since I am sure I won't hear from the guy until Monday and might not get the new lens until they get this one back so could be 2 weeks before my new one arrives now…  ugh!  I hated waiting "the day" to get it, imaging adding another few weeks to that!  

But, it is important to live how you wish your daughters / others would.  


How have you been tempted lately?  confess in the comments below  :p

hugs,

~sea
  

Comments

Popular Posts